Tonearm SME 3009 Series II (2) Improved Removable Headshell
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- SME, Scale Model Equipment Company Ltd.; Steyning, West Sussex
- 1973 ?
- Miscellaneous (Other, Various) - see notes
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tonearm SME 3009 Series II Improved [Removable Headshell] - SME, Scale Model Equipment
A high quality 9 inch low mass tonearm with a removable headshell for HiFi and studio applications. Also available as the SME 3009 Series II Improved (Fixed Headshell).
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Instructions manual SME 3009 Series II Improved)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 12 models, 12 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from SME, Scale Model Equipment Company Ltd.; Steyning, West Sussex