- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sonora Radio & Telev. Corp.; Chicago (IL)
- 1948 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Sonora Electric Phono
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110-120 Volt
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 100 - Sonora Radio & Telev. Corp.;
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
AC-DC Operated Superheterodyne Receiver with Loop Antenna
Brown bakelite or ivory finish.
- Mentioned in
- Table Top Radios Vol. 1 Stein 98 (page 146.)
- Literature/Schematics (4)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 41, Date 5/48, Folder 4811-21)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 335 models, 201 with images and 250 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sonora Radio & Telev. Corp.; Chicago (IL)