9 Transistor 3F-85WA
Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / UM3: 3 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 9 Transistor 3F-85WA - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3817 models, 3683 with images and 852 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo
The model 9 Transistor is part of the collections of the following members.