Cassette-Corder 4 Bands CF-420L
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- 1978 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 110; 127; 220; 240 / D: 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 12 cm = 4.7 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Cassette-Corder 4 Bands CF-420L - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 315 x 220 x 97 mm / 12.4 x 8.7 x 3.8 inch
- Sony CF-420L Cassette-Corder 4 Bands FM/SW/MW/LW;
FM: 87.5 - 108 MHz,
MW: 530 - 1605 kHz,
SW: 6 - 18 MHz,
LW: 150 - 350 kHz,
AFC, tuning/batt. meter, microphone, variable monitor, auto shut off, tape counter, dial light, tone control, 8 W mains power consumption, made in Japan.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.750 kg / 8 lb 4.2 oz (8.26 lb)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3650 models, 3515 with images and 791 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo