Compact Disc Player CDP-C215
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- 1991 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- CD-Player, -Writer, MD, MOD (audio); Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Compact Disc Player CDP-C215 - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 430 x 125 x 385 mm / 16.9 x 4.9 x 15.2 inch
A stereo hi-fi 5 disc carousel changer compact disc player. High Density Linear Converter, Direct Digital Sync., 5 Disc Automatic Disc Loading System. RCA phono sockets for Line Out, jack for headphones with volume control.
Specification System Compact disc digital audio system Laser (KSS-240A) Semiconductor laser (λ = 780 nm)
Emission duration: continuous
Frequency response 2 Hz - 20 kHz (±0.5 dB) Signal to noise ratio More than 100 dB Dynamic range More than 98 dB Harmonic distortion Less than 0.005% Channel separation More than 100 dB Wow and flutter Below measurable limit Outputs LINE OUT
Output level 2V (at 50 kΩ)
Load impedance over 10 kΩ
(Stereo phone jack)
Output level 0 - 10 mW (variable)
Load impedance 32 Ω
US model / 120V AC 60Hz
Canadian model / 120V AC 60Hz
Power consumption: 11W
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 6 kg / 13 lb 3.5 oz (13.216 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Service manual CDP-C211/C215/C315 dated 1991.4)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3651 models, 3516 with images and 791 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo