Compact Disc Player CDP-C350Z
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- 1995 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- CD-Player, -Writer, MD, MOD (audio); Radio Control (+Remote Wire etc)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Compact Disc Player CDP-C350Z - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 430 x 120 x 385 mm / 16.9 x 4.7 x 15.2 inch
A stereo hi-fi 5 disc carousel changer compact disc player with remote control (RM-DC41) Digital Servo System, High Density Linear Converter, 5 CD Changer. RCA phono sockets for Line Out.
Specification Laser (KSS-213B) Semiconductor laser (λ = 780 nm)
Emission duration: continuous
Wavelength 780 - 790 nm Frequency response 2 Hz - 20 kHz (±0.5 dB) Signal to noise ratio More than 102 dB Dynamic range More than 98 dB Harmonic distortion Less than 0.0045% Channel separation More than 100 dB Outputs LINE OUT
Output level 2V (at 50 kΩ)
Load impedance over 10 kΩ
US model / 120V AC 60Hz
Power consumption: 14 W
Similar to the Sony CDP-C250Z Compact Disc Player which has no remote control.
Made in China
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5.6 kg / 12 lb 5.4 oz (12.335 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Service manual CDP-C250Z/C350Z/CE305/CE405 dated 1995.12)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3742 models, 3607 with images and 835 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo