Compact Disc Player CDP-M205
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- 1997 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- CD-Player, -Writer, MD, MOD (audio); Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220-230 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Compact Disc Player CDP-M205 - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 355 x 95 x 310 mm / 14 x 3.7 x 12.2 inch
A midi size stereo hi-fi compact disc player. High Density Linear Converter, Direct Digital Sync. RCA phono Line Out sockets.
Specification Laser (KSS-213B) Semiconductor laser
Emission duration: Continuous
Frequency response 2 Hz - 20 kHz ±0.5 dB Signal to noise ratio More than 97 dB Dynamic range More than 90 dB Harmonic distortion Less than 0.007% Channel separation More than 86 dB Outputs LINE OUT
Output level 2V (at 50 kΩ)
Load impedance over 10 kΩ
AEP model / 220-230V AC 50/60Hz
UK model / 220-230V AC 50/60Hz
Power consumption: 10 W
Similar to the Sony CDP-M305 Compact Disc Player which additionally has remote control.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.9 kg / 6 lb 6.2 oz (6.388 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Service manual CDP-M205/M305 dated 1997.5)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3747 models, 3612 with images and 837 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo