Compact Disc Player CDP-M47
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- CD-Player, -Writer, MD, MOD (audio); Radio Control (+Remote Wire etc)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220; 240 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Compact Disc Player CDP-M47 - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 355 x 80 x 275 mm / 14 x 3.1 x 10.8 inch
A midi sized compact disc player with remote control (RM-D170). Dual D/A Converter System, 4 Times Oversampling Digital Filter. RCA phono Line Out sockets, jack for headphones with volume control.
Specification System Compact disc digital audio system Laser Semiconductor laser (λ=780nm) Emission duration Continuous Frequency response 2Hz-20,000Hz (±1 dB) Signal-to-noise ratio More than 90dB Harmonic distortion Less than 0.09% Wow and flutter Below measurable limit Channel separation More than 95dB (1 kHz) Output Line Out
Output level 2V (at 50 kΩ)
Load impedance over 10 kΩ
AEP model: / 220V AC, 50/60Hz
UK model: / 240V AC, 50/60Hz
Power consumption 10W
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3 kg / 6 lb 9.7 oz (6.608 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (1989-91 Sony General catalogue)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Service Manual CDP-M26/M27/M47 dated 1990.5)
- Model page created by Josep-Joan Berenguer. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3679 models, 3546 with images and 796 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo