- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- CD-Player, -Writer, MD, MOD (audio)
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- - For headphones or amp.
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Discman - Mega Bass D-99 - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Discman - Mega Bass is part of the collections of the following members.
Forum contributions about this model: Sony Corporation;: Discman - Mega Bass D-99
Threads: 1 | Posts: 1