Dream Machine FM/AM Clock Radio ICF-C273
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- PLL, Phase-locked loop; ZF/IF 10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 230 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6.6 cm = 2.6 inch
- Power out
- 0.2 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Dream Machine FM/AM Clock Radio ICF-C273 - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 173 x 57 x 134 mm / 6.8 x 2.2 x 5.3 inch
Sony FM/AM PLL Clock Radio.
Feature-packed including digital tuning with 15 memory presets so you can listen to all your favorite radio stations. Wake up to the radio, buzzer, or melody alarm (dual alarm), or doze off for a little while longer with the in-built NAP timer and extendable snooze. Easy to read LCD backlit display with brightness control to cater to your viewing. Also features a triple time display so information is easy to read.
Radio employs the CXA1019M as the FM/AM receiver, IF, detector, and power amplifier, and the LC72137M as the PLL.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.630 kg / 1 lb 6.2 oz (1.388 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers. (Sony Service Manual Ver 1.0 2004-03)
- Model page created by Sándor Selyem-Tóth. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3681 models, 3548 with images and 797 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo