Electret Condenser Microphone ECM-16T
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- 1982 ??
- Microphone or Pick-up element
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1,5 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Electret Condenser Microphone ECM-16T - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 40 x 14 x 0 mm / 1.6 x 0.6 x 0 inch
- Sony Electret condenser microphone ECM-16T, powered from a button cell battery.
Power switch for economize battery life. Attaches to clothing. With unimatch plug.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.030 kg / 0 lb 1.1 oz (0.066 lb)
- Model page created by Felice Nicolini. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3651 models, 3516 with images and 791 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo