FM/MW/LW Cassette Corder CF-140L
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- 1976 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 220; 240 / D: 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 9 cm = 3.5 inch
- Power out
- 0.7 W (undistorted)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FM/MW/LW Cassette Corder CF-140L - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 294 x 236 x 91 mm / 11.6 x 9.3 x 3.6 inch
FM: 87.5-108 MHz
MW: 530-1605 kHz
LW: 150-255 kHz
See also Sony CF-140S with SW band reception.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.350 kg / 5 lb 2.8 oz (5.176 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Daniel Rosha. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3680 models, 3547 with images and 796 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo