- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion; ZF/IF 55395/455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, more than 2 x SW plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 7.7 cm = 3 inch
- Power out
- 0.4 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: ICF-7600DS - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 180 x 120 x 35 mm / 7.1 x 4.7 x 1.4 inch
- international model: 153 - 29995 kHz, 76-108 MHz; german model: 153-26100 kHz, 88-108 MHz; AM, SSB (BFO, fine tuning between 5 kHz steps); digital readout 5 kHz, 10 memories, direct keypad frequency entry, clock / timer (identical to US-model ICF-2003).
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.6 kg / 1 lb 5.1 oz (1.322 lb)
- External source of data
- Model page created by Martin Bösch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3753 models, 3618 with images and 839 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo
The model is part of the collections of the following members.