KV-191SA Compact Table Type
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- 1975 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Power out
- 2 W (undistorted)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: KV-191SA Compact Table Type - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 706 x 519 x 444 mm / 27.8 x 20.4 x 17.5 inch
4 ICs, 74 Transistors, 69 Diodes, 7 Thermisters.
CCIR System I, PAL Colour system.
VHF Channels 4-13 (band III)
UHF Channels 21-68 (band IV and V)
Trinitron picture tube, 479mm measured diagonally, 114 degree deflection angle
8 x 16cm eliptical speaker
Automatic controls: fine tuning, gain, frequency, noise canceller, brightness limiter, colour control, colour killer.
See also Sony KV-192SA Deluxe Console Type
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 34 kg / 74 lb 14.2 oz (74.89 lb)
- Model page created by Kevin Gregson. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3747 models, 3611 with images and 836 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo