KV-192SA Deluxe Console Type
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- 1975 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220-250 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers / Ø 16 cm = 6.3 inch
- Power out
- 2 W (undistorted)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: KV-192SA Deluxe Console Type - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 756 x 826 x 456 mm / 29.8 x 32.5 x 18 inch
4 ICs, 74 Transistors, 69 Diodes, 7 Thermisters.
CCIR System I, PAL Colour system.
VHF Channels 4-13 (band III)
UHF Channels 21-68 (band IV and V)
Trinitron picture tube, 479mm measured diagonally, 114 degree deflection angle
16 cm woofer speaker, 5cm tweeter
Automatic controls: fine tuning, gain, frequency, noise canceller, brightness limiter, colour control, colour killer.
See also Sony KV-191SA Compact Table Type.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 43 kg / 94 lb 11.4 oz (94.714 lb)
- Model page created by Kevin Gregson. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3743 models, 3608 with images and 835 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo