- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- 1960 ??
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 × 1,5 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tapecorder M-5B - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Transistors: 6× 2SD65, 2× 2SB51.
Professional reel to reel portable tape recorder. Tape speed 19 cm/sec, 13-cm-reels. It unusually uses a crank gramophone type motor, batteries are only used for audio circuits supply.
See all tube/valve Sony M4 (Tokyo Tsushin Kogyo, Ltd).
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Enrico Bonisolo. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3716 models, 3582 with images and 805 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo