Solid State Videocorder AV-3600 US 525/60
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- 1970 ??
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Solid State Videocorder AV-3600 [US 525/60] - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 15.75 x 9.19 x 13.19 inch / 400 x 233 x 335 mm
- Sony AV-3600, Solid State Videocorder;
Reel to reel type for record & playback, 1/2" tape, 7.5 ips, up to 60 min. recording time with 7" reel, resolution up to 300 lines, EIAJ NTSC b/w standard,
auto/manual audio gain control with built-in meter, tape counter.
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3747 models, 3612 with images and 837 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo