Sports 11 ICF-111L
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / LR14: 3 × 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 9.2 cm = 3.6 inch
- Power out
- 0.7 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Sports 11 ICF-111L - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 214 x 178 x 56 mm / 8.4 x 7 x 2.2 inch
- A guest, Celia Wilson from Hervey Bay, Australia, sent us a message about the date (year) of the model: "Just to let you know that I bought the black/grey model in late 1972 from a shop in Lincoln, England called C R Spouge and it cost me 32 pounds (which was almost 4 weeks wages!). I still have the radio (minus the shoulder strap) and it is still used every day."
Transistors: 1 circuit intégré, 1 transistor FET - poste étanche au ruissellement - haut parleur traité.
Diode d'accord electroluminescente intégrée à l'aiguille du cadran - pile: LR14.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.3 kg / 2 lb 13.8 oz (2.863 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 32.00 £
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Jean Claude Pigeon † 2008. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3697 models, 3564 with images and 800 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo