Super Sensitive 9 Transistor 6R-33
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / D: 1.5 x 3 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 3.5 inch = 8.9 cm
- Power out
- 0.4 W (unknown quality)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Super Sensitive 9 Transistor 6R-33 - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 9 x 5 x 2.5 inch / 229 x 127 x 64 mm
Sony Model 6R-33
A nine-transistor BC (AM) pjortable radio. Speaker, 3½", 400 mW output. Woodgrain panel in leatherette cabinet. Complete witrh earphone. (MINGAY'S PRICE SERVICE)
Frequency Range 530-1605 kHz.
- Price in first year of sale
- 68.50 AUS $
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Aug 1969 to Feb 1972.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- J.R. Publications Transistor Radio Service Handbook (Group G7, 1970, Page S39-1.)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3621 models, 3482 with images and 783 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo