12 Transistor TFM-121A
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- 1961 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- 2T203 or. 2SA124 2T203 or. 2SA124 2T203 or. 2SA124 2T73 or. 2SC73 2T201 or. 2SA122 2T201 or. 2SA122 2T201 or. 2SA122 2T64 or. 2SD64 2T6 or. 2SD64 2T6 or. 2SD64 2T3 or. 2SB51 2T3 or. 2SB51 1T23
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 0.3 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 12 Transistor TFM-121A - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 9.5 x 7 x 2.5 inch / 241 x 178 x 64 mm
- Sony TFM-121A 12 Transistor AM/FM;
AM: 535 - 1606 kHz,
FM: 86.5 - 108 MHz,
two earphone jack ports, tape/phono-in & FM AF out, dual telescopic antennas fold into the handle, suitable black leather carrying case known, made in Japan, (probably Sony's 2nd FM portable radio?).
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.450 kg / 3 lb 3.1 oz (3.194 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 99.95 USD
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3794 models, 3660 with images and 845 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo