- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- 1970 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 3 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TFM-8100W - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Sony TFM-8100W, Solid State VHF Weather/FM/AM FET;
FM: 87.5 - 108 MHz, AM-MW, WB: 162.55 MHz. dial light, AFC.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3745 models, 3610 with images and 835 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo