- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- 2SK23 2SC710 2SC710 2SC870 2SC710 2SC710 2SC870 2SC870 2SC633 2SC633 2SB495 2SB495 1T23 1T23 1T495 CD2 CD2
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 50 to 60Hz, 100; 117; 220; 240 / D: 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Power out
- 1.7 W (unknown quality)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TR-1300 - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11.375 x 8.75 x 3.9375 inch / 289 x 222 x 100 mm
Sony TR-1300. 1 FET, 11 transistors, 5 diodes.
MW: 530~1605 kHz,
SW1: 1.6~3.5 MHz,
SW2: 3.5~7 MHz,
SW3: 7~14 MHz,
SW4: 14~26.1 MHz
Tuning/batt. meter, controls/switches for sensitivity & selectivity, illuminated scale, aux I/O, earphones jack, polished metal and hard plastic case.
There are two versions of the printed circuit, the position of MW trimmers are different, see pictures.
Retail price in Germany in 1971 was 326 DM
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.660 kg / 8 lb 1 oz (8.062 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 163.00 AUS $
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert ((D) Sony Gesamtprogramm 1971 & (NL) Electronische meesterwerken van Sony ~1972)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers. (Service Manual)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Transistor Radio Service Handbook (Group G7, 1970, Page S46-1)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3743 models, 3608 with images and 835 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo