- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5.7 cm = 2.2 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TR-620 - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 61 x 90 x 25 mm / 2.4 x 3.5 x 1 inch
- Transistoren: 2SC73, 2SC76, 2SC76, 2SD65, 2SD65, 2SD65.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.147 kg / 0 lb 5.2 oz (0.324 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 6,800.00 Yen
- Model page created by Robert Schmalstieg. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model is part of the collections of the following members.