Medium Wave Seven Transistor Heterodyne TR-7170C
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Ireland, Shannon
- 1965 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / D: 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Medium Wave Seven Transistor Heterodyne TR-7170C - Sony Ireland, Shannon
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Side switch for instant Civil Defence frequencies.
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 8 models, 7 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Ireland, Shannon