- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Power out
- 0.3 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Videocorder TCV-2020 - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 28.38 x 16.75 x 11.25 inch / 721 x 425 x 286 mm
Receive, record and playback video and audio signals of U.S. TV Standards in black and white.
Tape Sony V-Series, width 0,5", spool diameter 7" maximum, 2,63x4" loudspeaker 40 ohms, VHF channels 2-13, UHF-channels 14-83. Built in Videocorder-Screen with 9" picture tube, 90 degree deflection, aluminized screen. Can be used as a normal TV Receiver.
Camera Input for Sony CVC-2000.
Clock-Timer built in to record programs in the owner's absence.
76 transistors, 38 diodes, 4 thermistors and 1 Selenium rectifier. Walnut cabinet.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 35 kg / 77 lb 1.5 oz (77.093 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 1,250.00 $
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3707 models, 3573 with images and 803 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo