AM/FM 8 Track Player 4059
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Soundesign Corporation; Jersey City, NJ
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Special Tape or Cassette-Format
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / C: 8 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM/FM 8 Track Player 4059 - Soundesign Corporation; Jersey
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Made in Japan
- Model page created by Kenneth Lew. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 106 models, 76 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Soundesign Corporation; Jersey City, NJ