- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sparkomatic Corporation; Milford (PA)
- 1982 ??
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: SR 305F - Sparkomatic Corporation;
- Chassis only or for «building in»
LW/AM/FM Stereo with Cassette Player and 5 Band Equalizer Model Sparkomatic SR305F
5 Band Equalizer ( 60, 250, 1000, 3500, 10000 Hz- +/- 12dB)
12VDC neg. ground
A similar model without the LW band is the Sparkomatic SR305.
Made in Korea
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 27 models, 27 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sparkomatic Corporation; Milford (PA)