- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sparks-Withington Co., (Sparton); Jackson, Michigan
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 456 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Other Combination - see Notes
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Sparton 1071-RPA - Sparks-Withington Co., Sparton
- Console with any shape - in general
The Sparton 1071-RPA has a disc recorder (cutter) and player; microphone preamplifier. Push-pull audio amplifier with push-pull driver. See also the Sparton 1071-PAD.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 12 = ca. 1941 and before
- Mentioned in
- Rider's 12-19, 12-20, 12-22
- Other Models
Here you find 732 models, 349 with images and 658 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sparks-Withington Co., (Sparton); Jackson, Michigan