Sparton 500-CB Cloissone
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sparks-Withington Co., (Sparton); Jackson, Michigan
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 115 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Special material, described in the notes.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Sparton 500-CB Cloissone - Sparks-Withington Co., Sparton
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
Catalin case with chrome and cloisonne front.
Yellow case available with yellow, blue or red face.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 12 = ca. 1941 and before
- Mentioned in
- Rider's 12-1
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Machine Age to Jet Age II (page 282.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Table Top Radios Vol. 1 Stein 98 (page 149.)
- Other Models
Here you find 739 models, 350 with images and 665 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sparks-Withington Co., (Sparton); Jackson, Michigan