Sparton 5-16 late
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sparks-Withington Co., (Sparton); Jackson, Michigan
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110 - 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Sparton 5-16 [late] - Sparks-Withington Co., Sparton
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 17 = 1948 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Model page created by Walter Wiesmüller † May 2012. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 739 models, 351 with images and 665 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sparks-Withington Co., (Sparton); Jackson, Michigan