Chassis Ch= V24-02AA (24 Series)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Spartan, Div. of Magnavox
- 1958 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6BN4 6CG8A 6BZ6 6BZ6 6CB6 12BY7A 6AU6 6DT6 6DG6GT 12AU7A 6CM7 6SN7GTB 6DQ6A 6AX4GT 1B3GT 5U4GB 21CBP4A
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Chassis Ch= V24-02AA - Spartan, Div. of Magnavox
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
Spartan Chassis V24-02AA is a 21" b/w TV with US standard VHF tuner channels 2 thru 13. Equipped with VHF tuner 700624-1 and picture tube 21CBP4A.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 5-58, Set 398, Folder 4)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 383 Folder 14-S dated 1-58)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 120 models, 47 with images and 119 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Spartan, Div. of Magnavox