- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sparton of Canada; London, ON
- 1958 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 5H3 - Sparton of Canada; London, ON
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
The Sparton 5H3 is a 5-tube clock radio for standard broadcast reception.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio College of Canada (RCC) (Supplement 45)
- Model page created by Tom Seeger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 288 models, 113 with images and 255 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sparton of Canada; London, ON