Z7009 Ch= P Late
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Spiegel Inc. (Continental); Chicago
- 1941 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Tuned circuits
- 2 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110-120 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Z7009 Ch= P [Late] - Spiegel Inc. Continental;
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 12 = ca. 1941 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Riders 12-2
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1261 models, 542 with images and 1024 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Spiegel Inc. (Continental); Chicago