Z-7450 Ch= 620 LW
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Spiegel Inc. (Continental); Chicago
- 1942 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 6 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Z-7450 Ch= 620 [LW] - Spiegel Inc. Continental;
- Farm radio. Vibrator for +B.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 13 = 1942 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Riders 13-19
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1261 models, 542 with images and 1024 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Spiegel Inc. (Continental); Chicago