Level Measuring Set 74832
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Standard Telephones and Cables Ltd. (STC); London, Foots Cray
- 1965 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Micromesh tubes
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 3 x 1,5 Volt
- - only for Earphone!
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Level Measuring Set 74832 - Standard Telephones and Cables
A portable general-purpose 75Ω input voltmeter for use between 50kHz and 800MHz, housed in a robust die-cast metal case. Three measuring ranges 0 to 60mV, 0 to 600mV and 0 to 3V rms. The scale on the 60mV range is also graduated from -10dB to 0dB in 1dB steps. There are two versions of the set, differing only in the type of input connectors fitted. On both models the 'phones jacks are STC 4101A and the deviation output connectors are Post Office No. 1 plugs.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers. (Electronic Engineering volume 37 year 1965.)
- Model page created by Pier Antonio Aluffi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 34 models, 29 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Standard Telephones and Cables Ltd. (STC); London, Foots Cray