- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Standard Telephones and Cables Ltd. (STC); London, Foots Cray
- 1965 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Micromesh tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type)
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Millivoltmeter 74251 - Standard Telephones and Cables
High impedance portable millivoltmeter specially for telecommunications use. It operates throughout the frequency range 20 Hz to 20 MHz, with 10 ranges: from 0 - 1 mV to 0 - 30 V. Input impedance more than 100 kΩ.
Two versions: 'A' with self-contained batteries; 'B' with self-contained batteries or from AC mains.
The meter has two voltage scales and a decibel scale. It can also check the condition of the batteries.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers. (Electronic Engineering, volume 37 year 1965)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Wireless World (The), London (WW, 79) (May 1965 Page 228)
- Model page created by Pier Antonio Aluffi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 34 models, 29 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Standard Telephones and Cables Ltd. (STC); London, Foots Cray