- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Standard Telephones and Cables Ltd. (STC); London, Foots Cray
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Micromesh tubes
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 130 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-250 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Standard 60 - Standard Telephones and Cables
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 635 x 375 x 286 mm / 25 x 14.8 x 11.3 inch
Micromesh valves, alternative Mullard valves are VP4, SP4, VP4, TDD4, Pen4VA, DW3. Same chassis used in model KB 666
Almost certainly manufactured at the KB factory in Footscray for STC.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 40 lb (40 lb 0 oz) / 18.160 kg
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Trader Sheet 568
- Model page created by Keith Staines. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 34 models, 29 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Standard Telephones and Cables Ltd. (STC); London, Foots Cray