Starkit RF Signal Generator RFG-2
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Stark Electronic Instruments Ltd.; Ajax Ontario
- 1955 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Starkit RF Signal Generator RFG-2 - Stark Electronic Instruments
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12 x 8 x 5 inch / 305 x 203 x 127 mm
RFG-2 is a RF signal generator with frequency range from 100 kHz to 260 MHz in six bands. Internal or external modulation. Plug in X-tal.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 21 models, 21 with images and 9 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Stark Electronic Instruments Ltd.; Ajax Ontario