Pixie A5162BY (5162)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Standard Telephones and Cables Pty, Ltd (STC), Sydney
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 230-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Pixie A5162BY - Standard Telephones and Cables
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 270 x 197 x 170 mm / 10.6 x 7.8 x 6.7 inch
Available in several colours including Chinese Red/White, Grey/White, Pink/White & all Cream. There is also a clock radio version, the Radiotym A5160BX.
- Price in first year of sale
- 25.20 AUS £
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (STC Radio Service Bulletin Issue No. 124.,)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Radio Service Handbook (R.V. Series Vol. 1, 1963, Page S57.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 609 models, 200 with images and 264 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Standard Telephones and Cables Pty, Ltd (STC), Sydney