- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Steelman Phono & Radio Co.; Mount Vernon (NY)
- 1956 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 cycles, 110-120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 3RP4 - Steelman Phono & Radio Co.;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
AC Operated AM Superheterodyne Receiver With 3 Speed Manual Record Player.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 333 Folder 13 dated 10-56)
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 115 models, 75 with images and 101 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Steelman Phono & Radio Co.; Mount Vernon (NY)