Petite 8 Transistor 2 Band NTR-800
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sterling Hi-Fidelity, Inc.; Long Island City, NY
- 1961 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Petite 8 Transistor 2 Band NTR-800 - Sterling Hi-Fidelity, Inc.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Battery operated AM - SW portable receiver.
Similar to the models reported under Vista.
Made in Japan
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 590 folder 9 date 8-62)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 9 models, 4 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sterling Hi-Fidelity, Inc.; Long Island City, NY