AM/FM Pocket Radio TR-1
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Stewart (Lynn Stewart Co.); Chicago, IL
- 1965 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM/FM Pocket Radio TR-1 - Stewart Lynn Stewart Co.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Stewart AM/FM Pocket Radio Model TR-1.
Telescopic antenna, Earphone and Carrying Strap.
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 31 models, 29 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Stewart (Lynn Stewart Co.); Chicago, IL