Ch= 105-X series
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Stewart Warner; Ontario
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 177,5 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Ch= 105-X series - Stewart Warner; Ontario
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Circuit diagram reference
- Radio College of Canada
- Mentioned in
- RCC Stewart-Warner Sheet 17
- Model page created by Hans-Joachim Korn † 16.11.15. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 325 models, 64 with images and 318 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Stewart Warner; Ontario