R-100-A (R-100-B) (R-100-E)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Stewart Warner Corp.; Chicago (IL)
- 1929 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Ferrodyne
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown); Screengrid 1926-1935
- Tuned circuits
- 4 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: R-100-A - Stewart Warner Corp.; Chicago
- Chassis R100 is employed in several models;
R100A = 110 V (60 cycles)
R100B = 110 V (25 cycles)
R100E = 220 V (60 cycles, export model).
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 1 = 1931/1934 (for 1919-1931)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Beitman Radio Diagrams, Vol. 01, 1926-1938
- Other Models
Here you find 2077 models, 368 with images and 1927 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Stewart Warner Corp.; Chicago (IL)