R106AT Twin speaker
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Stewart Warner Corp.; Chicago (IL)
- 1933 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Ferrodyne
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 177.5 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: R106AT [Twin speaker] - Stewart Warner Corp.; Chicago
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 21.6 x 38.5 x 13.4 inch / 549 x 978 x 340 mm
The primary thing that distinguishes this from the Stewart Warner R106 is that it has two speakers, not just one. The speakers appear to be identical physically. Unit also has a B+ output on the back of the chassis.
- Model page created by Terry Hicks. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2097 models, 377 with images and 1947 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Stewart Warner Corp.; Chicago (IL)