- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Stewart Warner Corp.; Chicago (IL)
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Ferrodyne
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- Magnetic loudspeaker (reed) generic.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Reproducer 435-A - Stewart Warner Corp.; Chicago
- Table-Cathedral-Type (upright, round top or gothic arch, not rounded edges only).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 0 x 7 x 0 inch / 0 x 178 x 0 mm
The ad calls it 435 only, but in fact it is a 435-A (as noted for the radio+speaker), while the 435 is drum shaped.
Table model with metal case and bronze/gold crinkle finish. Floral design around front edge.
- Source of data
- Radio Retailing (Radio & Television R.)
- Mentioned in
- Classic Cones (p.88)
- Model page created by Heiko zur Mühlen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2084 models, 376 with images and 1940 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Stewart Warner Corp.; Chicago (IL)