AM/FM Tuner SR-402
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Stromberg-Carlson Co. ; Rochester (NY)
- 1958 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Te-Lek-Tor-Et
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz; 1 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 105 -125 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM/FM Tuner SR-402 - Stromberg-Carlson Co. ;
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12 x 5 x 9 inch / 305 x 127 x 229 mm
Stromberg-Carlson model SR-402 is an AC operated FM-AM tuner.
FM frequency response 20 - 20,000 Hz at less than 1% distortion. Temperature compensated oscillator circuits prevent drift on AM and FM. FM sensitivity 1.5 uv for 20 dB quieting. Two position bandwidth control on AM. Automatic Frequency Control (AFC) on FM.
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 395 Folder 17 dated 4-58)
- Model page created by Mark Donen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 829 models, 479 with images and 700 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Stromberg-Carlson Co. ; Rochester (NY)