The Superadio Cockaday
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Superadio Corp.; New York
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration
- Tuned circuits
- 2 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: The Superadio Cockaday - Superadio Corp.; New York
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
This receiver uses the Cockaday circuit.
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- June, 1922 Electrical Merchandising magazine page 192a
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5 models, 5 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Superadio Corp.; New York