CRT Tube Tester 83
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Superior Instruments Co.; New York (NY)
- 1960 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CRT Tube Tester 83 - Superior Instruments Co.; New
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 300 x 155 x 90 mm / 11.8 x 6.1 x 3.5 inch
For testing of all types of magnetically deflected picture tubes.
Tests both black & white and color tubes.
Material : 4mm cardboard covered with vinyl.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.550 kg / 3 lb 6.6 oz (3.414 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio Electronics (U.S. Magazine) (Dec. 1960, pg. 84)
- Model page created by Aglef Tröger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 49 models, 48 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Superior Instruments Co.; New York (NY)