Television Cross-Bar Generator
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Superior Instruments Co.; New York (NY)
- 1950 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Television Cross-Bar Generator - Superior Instruments Co.; New
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 10 x 7 x 5.25 inch / 254 x 178 x 133 mm
Television Cross-Bar Generator. Channels 2-6 US.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8 lb 0 oz (8 lb) / 3.632 kg
- Model page created by David Carroll. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 37 models, 37 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Superior Instruments Co.; New York (NY)